Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS)
« Go back to FAQs

Does a Labourer working for a scaffolding company need a CISRS card?

Even though this employee may never leave the floor he should still apply for a CISRS Labourer card. In order to apply they will need to complete a CITB Health, Safety & Environment Test or Recognised Exemptions achieve the CISRS Operative Training Scheme (COTS) Course and complete the Employer Labourer Application Form. This card may be useful in establishing the length of an operative’s industry experience prior to attending a Part 1 course.